Using our site, you accept to and agree to the terms of our Privacy Statement.
We gather information
The personal data you are requested to supply, as well as the purposes for doing so, will be made apparent to you at the time you are asked to provide your personal information. We may obtain additional details about you if you approach us personally, such as your identity, email, contact information, the text of any message and/or files you give us, or other data you want to us. We might request for your contact details when you create an Account, such as your name, company website, account, email account, and mobile number.
How we utilize your information?
We rely on evidence we collect in a variety of ways, including:
- Our website is provided, operated, and maintained by us.
- We’re working to improve, customize, and enhance our website.
- Recognize and evaluate how you use our website.
- Create new goods, services, features, and capabilities.
- Interact with you, either effectively or through one of our collaborators, for customer support, to give you free latest update and other details about the website, and for advertising and sales purposes, such as for customer support, to give you free updates and other details about the website, and for marketing or promotional purposes.
- Contact by email.
- Detect and avoid fraud.
www.diginico.com employs a typical log file technique. When people visit websites, these files keep track of who they are. This is something that all hosting companies conduct as part of their analytics. Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser version, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date / time stamps, making reference pages, and perhaps the number of clicks are among the data gathered by log files. These are not linked to any personally identifying information. The data is captured for the purposes of evaluating trends, operating the site, following users’ movements on the site, and compiling demographic data.
Web Beacons and Cookies
Diginico.com, like any other website, utilises ‘cookies.’ These cookies are used to save data such as visitor interests and the webpages of the website they browsed or viewed. By tailoring our website content depending on visitors’ browser type and/or other data, we may improve the users’ visit to site.
Carefully check “What Are Cookies” for more basic information on cookies.
DART Cookie from Google DoubleClick
Privacy Policies of Affiliate Marketers
Privacy Policies of Third Parties
You may disable cookies in your browser by changing the settings. More thorough information on cookie management with various web browsers may be found on the relevant browsers’ webpages.
Privacy Rights under the CCPA
Customers in California have the right, among other things, under the CCPA to:
Demand that a firm that collects a consumer’s personal data reveal the categories and precise pieces of private information it has gathered. Request that a company remove any personal information on a customer that it has gathered. Demand that a company that sells a customer’s personal information not sell the customer’s personal information.
If you submit a request, you will receive a response within one month. Please contact us if you wish to exercise any of these rights.
Rights to Data Protection under the GDPR
- We want to make sure you understand your data protection rights completely. Every user has the following rights: Right of accessibility – You have the right to get copies of your personal information. For this service, we may cost you a modest fee. The right to correction – You have the option to demand that any data that you feel is incorrect be corrected. You also have the opportunity to request us to fill up any gaps in the data you feel is missing.
- The right to be forgotten — Under certain circumstances, you have the ability to ask that we remove your personal data.
- The option to limit processing – Under some circumstances, you have the ability to ask that we limit the use of your private information.
- The right to object to processing – Under certain circumstances, you have the right of moral objection to our processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability – Under some circumstances, you have the right to request that we transmit the data we’ve acquired to another organisation or straight to you.
- If you submit a request, you will receive a response within one month. Please feel free to contact us if you wish to exercise any of these rights.
Information of children
Adding safety for youngsters when accessing the internet is another of our top priorities. Parents and guardians are encouraged to observe, engage in, and/or supervise and manage their children’s online activities. Diginico.com does not intentionally collect personal identifying information from kids under the age of thirteen. If you believe your child supplied this sort of information on our website, we highly encourage you to notify us quickly so that we can erase such data from our database.