Chopping, whisking, combining. The most common task of every homemaker. Have you thought about how long it takes? Isn’t it true that it takes a long time? So, why are you still employing outdated, inefficient methods?
Bring home the best blender for you and make cooking easy and simple with the power of hand blenders. These blenders are not just used for making smoothies and milkshakes. They are also used in the kitchen to make sauces, marinades, soups, and more.
The Features of a good hand blender are:
- Compact size
- Powerful motor
- Easy to use
- Easy to clean
Choosing the best hand blender can be tricky if you don’t know what you’re looking for. As a result, we’ve compiled a list of the top 10 best hand blenders in India 2022 for you to select from, based on your specific demands and preferences. You may also relate to all of the important elements to make the best option for hand blenders.
- 1. Philips HR1600 Hand Blender | 550 W Motor | 2 Years Warranty | INR 2,095
- 2. Orpat HHB-157E Hand Blender | 250 W Motor | 2 Years Warranty | INR 1,150
- 3. INALSA Robot Inox 1000 Hand Blender | 1000 W Motor | 2 Years Warranty | INR 4,395
- 4. Morphy Richards Pronto Ultra Hand Blender | 300 W Motor | 2 Years Warranty | INR 2,165
- 5. Prestige PHB 6.0 Hand Blender | 200 W Motor | 1 Year Warranty | INR 2,320
- 6. Maharaja Whiteline Turbomix King Plus Hand Blender | 250 W Motor | 2 Years Warranty | INR 2,699
- 7. Kent Hand Blender | 300 W Motor | 1 Year Warranty | INR 2,090
- 8. Bosch MSM6B250 Hand Blender | 300 W Motor | 2 Years Warranty | INR 2,149
- 9. BOSS Quickmix Portable Hand Blender | 450 W Motor | 2 Years Warranty | INR 3,510
- 10. Usha Sure Blend Hand Blender | 125 W Motor | 2 Years Warranty | INR 1,890
- FAQs or Frequently Asked Questions:
Best Hand Blenders in India 2022
1. Philips HR1600 Hand Blender | 550 W Motor | 2 Years Warranty | INR 2,095
Overview – With the ergonomically built Philips HR1600 Hand Blender, you can enjoy the culinary process while making it more convenient for yourself. You can quickly blend a huge number of materials at once. Because it is so simple to use and store, this hand blender is an excellent addition to your kitchen appliances. It is priced at INR 2,095 and among the top 10 hand blenders in India 2022. The one-of-a-kind body is incredibly simple to clean and maintain.
- Detachable shaft with 2 buttons
- Stainless steel material blade
- 0.5 L Beaker included
- Optimal food flow and blending performance
- 2-button system
- Single switch
- Slim-grip to fit any hand
- Produces a sound while working
2. Orpat HHB-157E Hand Blender | 250 W Motor | 2 Years Warranty | INR 1,150
Overview – ORPAT has developed into one of the most trusted brand names in the business, achieving the highest word of mouth for all of its electronic products. Orpat Group’s goodwill and trust are a monument to their decades of experience in the electronics industry, which has earned them a respectable position in the area of hand blenders in India. This item is priced at INR 1,150.
- Sleek and Strong
- 18000 RPM
- Detachable Blending Shaft for Easy Cleaning
- Long Power Cord
- Multi-Purpose Fixed Hygienic Stainless Steel Blade
- Blue LED Indicator Light
- Easy Grip Ergonomic Design
- Easy to Store and Wash
- Smooth and Safe Switch
- Hygienic Stainless Steel Shaft
- Elegant Design
- Wall Mountable
- Occasionally, the motor becomes hot.
3. INALSA Robot Inox 1000 Hand Blender | 1000 W Motor | 2 Years Warranty | INR 4,395
Overview – INALSA has always been the consumer’s first choice for small home appliances in India, and it is one of the fastest-growing appliance firms. This INALSA hand blender costs INR 4,395 and has been recognized as one of the best hand blenders in India – Quora. INALSA has made every effort to provide its consumers with high-quality products and competent services. Their stringent quality control standards enable them to produce the best-in-class materials and product designs.
- 800 W Power Consumption
- Variable Speed Control
- LED Light
- Cord Plug / Length 2 Pins, 1.25 m
- Detachable Stainless Steel Stem
- High-Efficiency Chopper
- Convenient Push Button
- 600 ml. Break Resistant Measuring Jar
- Efficient Whisking Attachment
- The wires are thin
4. Morphy Richards Pronto Ultra Hand Blender | 300 W Motor | 2 Years Warranty | INR 2,165
Overview – With this Morphy Richards Pronto Ultra Hand Blender, your kitchen will be completed. It gives the ideal blending experience. It is priced at INR 2,165 and comes in an attractive style. This Hand Blender combines portability with the capacity to emulsify, liquidize, smash, and puree foods without the need to transfer them to a tabletop blender, saving you time and energy. As a result, it is one of the best hand blenders in India for cake making.
- 0.8 kg Weight
- 300 W Power Consumption
- Plastic body with Stainless Steel shaft
- Silent DC Motor
- Little heavier
5. Prestige PHB 6.0 Hand Blender | 200 W Motor | 1 Year Warranty | INR 2,320
Overview – With the Prestige hand blender, you can make your kitchen work easier. With the stroke of a button, this hand blender simplifies whisking, chopping, churning, and mixing. Furthermore, the hand blender outperforms the competition in terms of performance, overall quality, and convenience. So, with this new Prestige Hand Blender, you can now make every preparation easier and achieve great results. This blender costs INR 2,320 and is ranked as one of the top 10 hand blenders in India 2022.
- Two-speed motor
- Spring-loaded chopping blade
- Handy & powerful
- Blending jar
- Chopping & whisking attachment
- Wall hook
- Hard ingredient blending might be a tough task
6. Maharaja Whiteline Turbomix King Plus Hand Blender | 250 W Motor | 2 Years Warranty | INR 2,699
Overview – The Maharaja Whiteline Turbomix Hand Blender is an all-in-one solution for all of your cooking needs and is one of the top 10 good hand blenders in India. This hand blender is capable of outperforming all other types of equipment while still delivering desirable and smooth results in record time. The product is available for purchase at INR 2,699.
- Stainless Steel Blades
- Duraforce Advanced Blade Technology
- 800ml Multi-Purpose Jar & 500ml Chopper
- Anti-Splash Detachable Metal Foot
- Unique Brushed Finish
- Ergonomic Handle
- Hanging Loop
- Convenient Push-Button
- Multi-Purpose Blending
- Food Grade Safe
- Unique Brushed Finish
- Lack of Power Output
7. Kent Hand Blender | 300 W Motor | 1 Year Warranty | INR 2,090
Overview – At INR 2,090, this is an excellent appliance for performing a variety of culinary jobs smoothly and efficiently. Kent Hand Blenders come equipped with a variety of beaters and dough hooks. It has the ability to quickly combine, blend, and whip ingredients, which expedites the cooking process. This has been listed alongside the list of the best hand blenders in India for cake making.
- 5 Variable Speed Control
- 300 W Power Consumption
- 1.05 kg Weight
- Overheating Protection
- Turbo Function
- Copper Motor
- Packaging issue
8. Bosch MSM6B250 Hand Blender | 300 W Motor | 2 Years Warranty | INR 2,149
Overview – Bosch kitchen gadgets, whether blenders, hand mixers, hand blenders, or universal cutters, make food preparation quick and uncomplicated. Their products are manufactured all around the world, and this hand blender is a lifesaver for many households. With the appropriate combination of technology and design, this hand blender may claim the title of best hand blender in India review. This blender is priced at INR 2,149.
- Metal Mixer foot material
- 2-blade, Stainless steel
- 1-stage speed settings
- 0.8 kg net wt.
- Easy handling: pureeing, blending, and chopping
- Beaker included
- Low noise and low vibration
- Slim line
- Elegant design
- Ergonomically designed
- Easy to clean, non-splash blender foot
- Detachable, high-quality stainless steel blender foot
- Mixing jug with calibration and lid
- All parts are dishwasher safe, with the exception of gearboxes.
9. BOSS Quickmix Portable Hand Blender | 450 W Motor | 2 Years Warranty | INR 3,510
Overview – Wouldn’t it be great if you could have a single portable blender that could do all of your cooking tasks with ease? This Boss Portable Blender can provide all you want from a blender while only costing INR 3,510. The blender is constructed in such a way that it can easily conduct all culinary tasks in a seamless manner. Despite being a lesser-known brand, it is capable of making its mark on the list of best hand blenders in India.
- Speed with Turbo
- Two Speed Setting
- Handy and powerful
- Chopper pot
- Measuring Jar
- Stainless Steel Dough hooks
- Stainless Steel Whisk blades
- Wall-mounting Stand
- Less Known Brand
10. Usha Sure Blend Hand Blender | 125 W Motor | 2 Years Warranty | INR 1,890
Overview – Now equipped with a stunning technique that comes with the all-new Usha Sure Blend Hand Blender, which gives you options to achieve ultimate blending operation in a fraction of a few short successions. Priced at merely INR 1,890, its performance will exceed the buyer’s expectations in every way. This blender is on its way to becoming one of the best hand blenders in India 2022.
- Stainless steel bar for blending hot food
- Silent operation
- 4 interchangeable blades
- Sleek design with a comfortable grip
- Efficient ice crushing
- Efficient blending
- Cool touch plastic body
- Shockproof ABS body
- Hang up loop
- Wall mount bracket for easy storage
- Over Load Protector for Motor Safety
- No Beaker included
FAQs or Frequently Asked Questions:
Which is the best hand blender in India?
The Morphy Richards Pronto Ultra Hand Blender is one of the best hand blenders in India. It’s a high-quality product that comes with a warranty and has an affordable price tag.
Which brand is best for hand blenders?
Philips is an excellent choice of best brand for Hand blenders in the market today.
What is the most powerful hand blender?
INALSA Robot Inox 1000 Hand Blender is the most powerful hand blender.
Which is the best hand blender for cake?
Kent Hand Blender – 300 W and Morphy Richards Pronto Ultra Hand Blender is the good choice.
How many watts hand blender is good?
A 200 to 300-watt motor is sufficient for basic operations like blending and pureeing.