The air pollution in the major cities and town especially in metro cities such as New Delhi and NCR region, is rapidly increasing day by day. In this critical condition, it becomes very crucial to living a healthy life. Due to the severe air pollution caused by motor smoke, industrial exhausts and other activities like “Parali Fires”, our health is severely compromised. It is very important for you and your loved ones to be protected from the contaminated air, in order to avoid serious consequences of air pollution. All you need is the best air purifier in India 2020.
According to the reports, The AQI or air quality index in New Delhi was above 500+ AQI level which from October to December which is above the hazardous level. People are dying from lung cancer, asthma, and other respiratory-related problems. This can hazardously air pollution can lead to dizziness, sore throat, headache, asthma, and even lung cancer. For those who have this kind of respiratory problems are facing their worst nightmare because they cannot escape from it instead of dying slowly. So, you should go for best air purifier for Delhi pollution.
Do you know that our homes are filled with the worst type of air pollutants such as asbestos, fumes, and other types of chemicals? These can present in the telecom powder, deodorants, and many home appliances such as refrigerators and air conditioners.
Believe me, your life is in danger because these harmful chemicals and air pollutants leading you and your loved ones to death slowly.
So, what can you do for it? Well, here is good news for you because we have included an in-depth review and buyer’s guide for your help. We have included only top of the top air purifier in India.
But before starting our in-depth review let’s check out some useful and interesting facts about the air puffier.
Why should you need an air purifier?
- The air purifier allows you to breathe in fresh and clean air while there is pollution outside. According to EPA, the indoor air is 3 to 5 times more polluted than the air outside.
- It eliminates any unpleasant smell. The air purifier not only purifies your air but also removes any smell from the environment inside your room.
- Air purifier also eliminates any allergen a skin places released by your loving pet. It removes all the pollutants before it can affect your health.
- It also neutralizes any kind of smoke and its smell.
- Air purifier kills around 99.97% bacteria and pathogens.
- It helps you to prevent many kinds of respiratory diseases and allergies such as asthma, bronchitis etc.
- It is very portable and easy to carry. So, you will not face any difficulty to carry it from one place to another.
- It is very energy efficient. Most of the air purifiers consume energy not more than 70 watts which is pretty low.
- It is very stylish and ergonomically designed.
So, without further delay, let’s get started:
1. Air Touch A 53-watt by Honeywell
Price range: 9,700 Rs to 10,500 Rs
You will get only a high-quality product with company Honeywell. It is one the air purifier listed companies in India. It includes the 3-stage filtration system of the highest quality. It is highly recommended by the IMA or Indian medical academy. It is ideal for India families. It consumes low power consumption. Its filter can be used for the 3000 hours without changing it. Its ergonomic design ensures the optimum flow of air. It is completely ozone free so it does not emit harmful gases. It can effectively remove the toxins, formaldehyde, VOCs, and odors from the house. It is kid-friendly due to round edges and anti-fall design.
- It is made up of ABS plastic.
- It consumes only 53 watts.
- It has three-speed settings.
- It is ideal for the medium size room.
- It includes 3 stages of advanced filtration.
- You will get a 1-year warranty.
- It is completely Ozone free.
- It has an ultra-durable body with a premium finish.
- It comes with washable filters.
- It has a 3-D floor design.
- It is very easy to carry from one place to another.
- You have to restart once it goes turned off.
- Surge protection is not available.
2. 2000 Series AC 2887/20 by Philips:
Price range: 14,000 Rs to 15,000 Rs.
Philips is one of the best air purifiers in India. It offers awesome features that give a great performance to its users and also, one of the best air purifier listed companies in India . It can purify ultra-small particles as the minimum as 20nm. It also eradicates any harmful gas via Vita-shield IPD. Its design is aerodynamic which ensures the even and proper flow of the air. It includes 3 smart settings for every season. The USP of this product is its silent mode. During this mode, the speed of the air purifier fan decreases. It also contains allergen mode which is suitable for heavily polluted areas such as the NCR region. It is one of the best air purifier in india 2020.
- It consumes 56 watts power.
- It can clean the air at 200 m3 per hour.
- Its noise level is around 51 dB.
- It comes with a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- It has 3-speed settings.
- It is very stylish and beautifully designed.
- The after-sales service of Phillips is amazing.
- The quality of the purification is just awesome.
According to some users, the multifunctioning indicator has some issues.
3. Air Touch i8 42-Watt by Honeywell:
Price range: 12,500 Rs to 14500 Rs.
The air purifier comes with a real-time pollution measure sensor that does the work of measuring the pollution level. With the advanced three-stage, air filtration system combined with HiSiv and HEPA filter works efficiently to remove pollutants from the air up to 99%. The stylish and elegant look makes it your perfect companion. The purifier has got a CADR of 300 m3/hr which ensures that is room up to the size of 36 sq./m is cleaned in just 10 minutes. There are air vents on all sides of the purifier that sucks the polluted from the farthest corner of the room and therefore provides the real-time air quality . It has got a unique aerodynamic fan design which ensures that the sound level from the purifier is low. For ensuring the safety of your child it comes with a Child lock feature. If you living in New Delhi or NCR region then it is the best air purifier for delhi pollution.
- It consumes only 42 watts.
- It comes with 3 levels of advanced filtration.
- It’s perfect for the bedrooms and living rooms.
- You will get the 1-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- It is a very efficient air purifier.
- It is completely ozone free.
- It includes a durable body with a premium finish.
- You will get washable filters with it.
- It offers 3-D airflow.
- It is very stylish and elegant.
- Surge protection is missing.
- You have to restart it manually.
4. Air purifier 2 by MI:
Price range: 7000 Rs to 10000 Rs.
It is the most reliable purifier in our list because it includes three-layer filtration technique . You can control it with the use of Alexa and google assistant. It comes with 3 purification modes and H11-grade filtration technology is being used here. The most unique thing about this purifier is that it includes a built-in laser-guided particle sensor which ensures the optimum filtration of dust particles. It comes with a 360-degree intake of air. It also consumes lesser power. These are the top air purifier in India due to its features.
- It consumes 31 watts energy.
- It has a 30dB noise level.
- It is ideal for small to medium-sized living rooms or bedrooms.
- It includes activated charcoal for purification of odor and harmful particles.
- You will get a 2 Year warranty.
- Only in ten minutes, it can purify the whole room with 3600 cyclical filtration path-way .
- It is mobile and Alexa compatible.
- It is a super silent purifier.
- Its performance is quite impressive.
- You have to replace the filter after 6 to 8 years.
- It does not include remote control, so you have to use it manually.
5. 3000 series (AC3256/20) by Philips
Price range: 25,000 Rs to 30,000 Rs.
It offers superb performance and exciting features with NanoProtect HEPA filter . It makes only 33Db on ultra-silent mode which is very good for your comfort and sleep, therefore has a Sleep Mode feature. It has an ergonomic design with an aero-dynamic vortex to optimize the airflow. You can transfer it easily from one place to another. It also contains healthy air protection system. It comes with the latest Nano protect S3 technology which will protect you from the H1N1 virus. Philips is also one of the air purifier listed companies in India.
- It consumes only 60 watts.
- Its noise level is just 63.8 Db.
- It is ideal for halls and large-sized rooms with air purifying up to the rate of 393 m3/hr .
- It comes with the specially designed AL auto allergen mode.
- It has an ergonomic design for max airflow.
- It comes with touch sensor panels.
- It includes turbo mode for maximum filtration.
- It has aerodynamic vortex design.
- According to some users, there are some issues on the display.
6.TMS 16 HEPA by Airspace
Price range: 10000 inr to 13000 inr.
It is one of the best purifiers available in the market. However, it is not cheap and compact but undoubtedly the most reliable and efficient air purifier available in the market. It comes with 6 stage filtration and UV light to eliminate any microbes. It has a CADR of 180m3/h. So, it is ideal for the small to medium-sized room. It claims to eliminate 99.97% of germs and pollutants. It is one of the best air purifier in india 2020.
- It comes with the 6-stage filtration system.
- It comes with a negative ionizer and an odor sensor.
- You will 1-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- It consumes only 40 watts of energy.
- This equipment has an 18-dB noise level.
- It comes with time mode and sleep mode.
- It eliminates the bad odor from your house very quickly.
- It is a very energy-efficient product.
- It can eliminate 99.97% of bacteria and allergens.
- It comes with alloy filters that are completely washable.
- You cannot use it for large-sized rooms.
- Its ionized is a little bit dangerous for the small kids.
7. AC-MA-AA 29-Watt 2S Air Purifier by Mi
Price range: 10000 inr to 13000 inr.
It is a very stylish yet effective air purifier from company Mi. It is quite popular in India due to its exciting features. It is best air purifier for delhi pollution.
- It comes with an OLED display.
- It has a 360-degree intake of air.
- It comes with 3-layer filtration.
- It also has automatic brightness adjustment.
- You can connect it to the Mi app and also use smart control.
- It includes sensor precision laser.
- Its display sensor can measure temp and humidity.
- You can control it with the use of Alexa.
- It has very low coverage.
8. Healthcare Beta 350 43W Air Purifier with HEPA Pure by Atlanta
Price range: 10,000 Rs to 11,500 Rs.
It is also a very good air-purifier with many great features. It is suitable for small families in India. It is one of the top air purifier in india.
- It has a 7-stage purification system.
- Its CDR is 170+ meter3/hour.
- It includes a built-in UV lamp and odor sensors.
- It includes i-Cluster technology.
- It is very silent while working.
- It has an auto-start feature.
- It is not an affordable product.
9. A1606 Air Purifier with True HEPA Filter by AviZo
Price range: 17,500 Rs to 20,000 Rs.
It is another amazing air purifier with the latest state of the art features such as true HEPA filters, Digital AQI indicator, precision sensor, don’t disturb mode, etc. AviZo is one of the top air purifier listed companies in india.
- It comes with true HEPA filters
- It contains digital AQI indicator.
- It has a precision sensor and doesn’t disturb mode.
- It comes with smart remote control.
- It has a 24 hours timer.
- It comes with intelligent auto mode.
- It consumes very little energy.
- There are some issues related to display.
10. Watts HEPA Air Purifier (-AMI-AP1-22Dx-22) by American Micronics:
Price range: 4,500Rs to 5,000 Rs.
It is the best purifier for office and small-sized apartments. It is also a great choice for kids’ rooms, office cabin, and small-sized rooms, etc.
- It has 3 stage filters.
- This purifier includes HEPA filters.
- It CDR is 220m3/hr
- It comes with a timer and 3 fan speeds.
- It is very affordable.
- It also includes 24 hours timer and child lock.
It has very low coverage.
FAQs or Frequently Asked Questions:
Is air purifier effective against pollution?
Well, yes, air purifiers are designed and manufactured to purify air and pollutants. Most of the purifiers contain 3 to 6 stage filters and also many effective features such as silent mode and ozone-free material. If you are living in a metro city or any B-town in India such as Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Bhopal, Lucknow and especially NCR region then an air purifier is a must to have equipment in your house.
Do air purifiers contain harmful chemicals and heavy metals?
No, most of the modern air purifiers are ozone free and do not include any harmful materials such as asbestos, lead, mercury, etc. Most of the air purifiers are simple equipment that uses the airflow and filters for the purification process which is very much similar to a tea screening tool.
Do air purifiers consume a great amount of electricity?
No, it is a misconception that air purifiers consume lots of energy but it is not true. The air purifier consumes only less than 70 watts per hour and there are some models available that consume only 31 watts/hour energy which is quite low. It will not only save you from pathogens and allergens but also save lots of your hard-earned money.
Our recommended top pick and why?
We recommend you the Air Touch A 53-watt by Honeywell due to below given reasons:
It is one of the Best Air Purifiers in India .
- Made up of ABS plastic: It is made up of ABS plastic. So, there are no chances of corrosion.
- Energy-efficient: It consumes just 53 watts of energy.
- Suitable for small rooms: It is ideal for small families in India.
- 1-year warranty: It comes with a 1-year warranty.
- 3 stage filters: It contains 3-stage filters for better purification.
- It has a 3D floor design which is quite impressive.
In brief, due to the rapidly increasing pollution day by day, it is very crucial for us to protect ourselves and our loved ones from deadly pollution. This pollution is undoubtedly man-made and caused due to misuse of technological advancement. Fortunately, we can tackle this problem with the technology by using an air purifier. There are many models and products available in the market. If you are a little confused over choosing the right one for you, then you can choose it from our list of In-Depth review and buyer’s guide. An air purifier is an ultimate solution for the severely polluted areas having animal dander and pollen and rapidly decreasing the AQI or air quality index of the Metro cities such as New Delhi, Mumbai, NCR region and other parts of India.
We hope that our in-depth review and buyer’s guide was helpful for you in some ways.