Do you need the best oxygen concentrator in India? Then you’ve arrived in the right place. Because of the recent global pandemic, oxygen concentrators, which were long hospital staples, have become commonplace commodities. Because of the scarcity of oxygen everywhere, people resorted to purchasing oxygen concentrators, which have now become a need in our life. By concentrating the oxygen from a gas source, oxygen concentrators assist patients in breathing.
A home oxygen concentrator can be a life-saving option. Those with respiratory problems have to use the best oxygen concentrators brands in India along with several healthcare providers who prescribe FDA-approved. It includes outstanding features such as compressors and filters that allow it to emit fresh oxygen into the air.
We’ve detailed some of the most crucial factors to consider, guiding you through the process so you can simply select from the top 10 oxygen concentrators in India for your needs.
Flow Rate: The appropriate flow rate for a patient is normally prescribed by a doctor, thus it is recommended that you consult with your doctor before making any prospective oxygen concentrator purchases.
Portability: These portable oxygen concentrators, which typically weigh between 5 and 10 pounds, forgo greater flow rates in order to be substantially simpler to travel and use in public places.
Oxygen Concentration: While the majority of goods provide oxygen concentration levels ranging from 87 to 99 percent, it is crucial to remember that this number varies amongst oxygen concentrators. You must select based on your requirements.
Noise: The quantity of noise produced by an oxygen concentrator during normal operation is a frequently disregarded problem. Because of the variety of constructions, layouts, and power levels available, the amount of noise produced by oxygen concentrators varies.
We make it very simple for you by providing a detailed article along with exclusive features and specifications of the best oxygen concentrators in India in 2022.
10 Best Oxygen Concentrators in India 2022
1. Healthgenie Oxygen Concentrator HG301-3 LPM
Overview: Healthgenie HG301 Oxygen concentrator is a product that is mostly made up of a host, a flow meter, and a humidifier. It also includes a safety plastic cover and a power-off timing function. This oxygen concentrator incorporates a power loss function, which enhances its functionality. It is one of the top 10 oxygen concentrators in India. Its compressor with thermal protection ensures increased security. A nebulizer function is also included in an oxygen concentrator. It costs INR 26,999.
- Oxygen Outflow 3 Litres/Minute Maximum
- Flow Range: 0.5 – 3Litres/minute
- Oxygen Concentration: 93% ±3%
- Minimum operating time: 30 minutes
- Maximum operating time: 8 hours
- Maximum nebulization rate: ≥0.15ml/min
- 24 months warranty
- Its compressor with thermal protector guarantees better security
- The oxygen concentrator also comprises a nebulizer function
- Work continuously
- Easy to install and use
- Safety plastic shell with a timing power-off function
- This oxygen concentrator has a power loss function, which adds to its functionality.
- Making irritable noise during operation
2. Philips Respironics Simply Go Portable Oxygen Concentrator 2LPM
Overview: Philips SimplyGo is one of the 10 best portable oxygen concentrators in India. That offers continuous flow as well as pulse and sleep modes – three distinct oxygen delivery modes to meet your requirements. SimplyGo is Philips’ first oxygen concentrator that offers the benefits of continuous flow mode in a lightweight, easy-to-carry 4.5 kg form. There is no need to choose between an efficient oxygen treatment output and the device’s regular weight. SimplyGo is a solution that meets the demands of the majority of your oxygen-therapy patients. It costs INR 1,89,598.
- Oxygen Concentrations: 86 to 97%
- Continuous flow settings: 0.5/1/1.5/2 l/min
- Sound level: ≤ 43 dB at pulse setting 2 dB
- Weight with battery: 4.5 kg
- Filtration: Internal bacteria filter
- Operating temperature: 5° to 40°C
- Power consumption: 150 W
- Altitude: Up to 3.048 m/10,000 ft
- Lithium-ion battery
- 2 years warranty
- Long-life compressor
- Large oxygen output
- Large cartwheels for easy movement
- Operating alarms keep you updated.
- Easy-to-use touch-pad interface
- Travel certification from the FAA
- Can be used 24/7 at home or away
- Lightweight design
- It does not feature a humidifier
3. IndoSurgicals Oxygen Concentrator 5LPM
Overview: IndoSurgicals Private Limited is a medical equipment firm situated in New Delhi, India, that is run by highly experienced individuals and provides a comprehensive selection of high-quality medical equipment and hospital supplies. IndoSurgicals has extensive expertise in selling high-quality Oxygen Concentrator machines to private and public hospitals and institutions across the world. It is one of the 10 best oxygen concentrators in India. It costs INR 64,999.
- Flow Type: Continuous Mode
- Oxygen Flow Rate: 0.5-5 Litre Per Minute
- Flow Rate: 5 Litre Per Minute
- Inbuilt Nebulizer: Yes(larger)
- AVG Oxygen Purity: 93% + 3%
- Low Sound Level: 44 DB (A).
- 25,000 Hours compressor life
- 10,000 Hours of use
- MCU intelligent control
- LCD Screen Time Accumulative
- Continuously 24 Hours Working Capacity
- Alarm System during Power Cut, Low Compression, Compressor Fault Alarms
- Advance Oil-Free Compressor
- Saves 30% Power
- Highly Efficient Sieve Tower
- Limited warranty on product
4. BPL Oxy 5 Neo 5 LPM
Overview: The BPL Oxygen Concentrator Oxy5 Neo is composed of tough and durable thermoplastic, and it includes built-in atomizing treatment and rated as the best oxygen concentrators in India. It also features an auditory alarm for power failure, low oxygen, compression failure, and pressure cycle failure. It has an LCD panel that displays the number of hours used and when to shuts off. It is safe, dependable, and energy efficient, and its portability, ease of maintenance, and minimal noise make it pleasant. It costs INR 47,999.
- Purity: 93% ±3%
- Type: Home stationery
- Flow Rate: 5 Litre Per Minute
- Flow Rate: 0.5-5 Litre Per Minute
- Sound level: 43 DBa
- Outlet pressure: 0.04 – 0.07 Mpa
- Warranty: 2 years
- Ease of maintenance
- Simple & ergonomic design
- Low noise
- Timer function
- LCD screen
- Rugged and durable
- Audio alarm
- Nebulization therapy
- Secure, Reliable & Energy Efficient
- No battery backup
5. Dr. Trust USA 10 Liter Oxygen Concentrator 10LPM
Overview: Dr. Trust 1103 is without a doubt the greatest option to consider. It was created with home carers in mind, therefore it has wheels to make it extremely portable. The machine also has a small body, so it doesn’t take up a lot of room. It creates less heat and noise, making it more comfortable for patients to use. Because there are fewer attachments or accessories, the device is easier to use and maintain. It is one of the best oxygen concentrators brands in India. It costs INR 79,000.
- 10 liters of oxygen output per minute.
- > 90% pure oxygen
- Flow rate: 1 – 10 Litre Per Minute
- >55 dB sound level
- High flow oxygen supply
- High level of oxygen purity
- Strong and stable performance
- Powerful oil free compressor
- Sustainable operation
- Warranty: 6 Months only
- Alarm indicators
- Superior Efficiency
- Durable and Easy to Transport
- Withstand long-term use
- Power failure alarm
- LED display
- Less Noisy
- Easy Setting
- Takes up a small space
- Unit is simpler to use and maintain
- Can be used with ventilator
- Requires regular maintenance
- Product warranty is very less
6. Tushti T33-X3 Oxygen Concentrator 3LPM
Overview: This air optimizer employs cutting-edge worldwide technology, employing air as a material and producing continuous oxygen (3-4 hours endurance). The output gas is moist, clean, and residue-free; it is energy-saving and low-consumption; it has cleaning and environmental protection, and it has a long service life and is one of the best oxygen concentrators brands in India. The little oxygen concentrator is small in size (weight and volume equivalent to around two bottles of mineral water), making it ideal for use at home, on the go, or in the automobile. It costs INR 29,998.
- Oxygen concentration: 93% ±3%
- Flow Rate: 3 Litre Per Minute
- LED Touch Control Panel
- Operating Noise level: ≤60dB(A)
- Automatic Power-off Protection
- With Nebulizer function
- 1 Year warranty
- Compact in size
- High utilization rate
- No side effects
- Reduces respiratory diseases
- Safe and reliable
- Long service life
- Energy-saving and low consumption
- Less powerful
7. Yuwell 9F-5AW Oxygen Concentrator 5LPM
Overview: The 9F-5AW Oxygen Concentrator includes an integrated pulse oximeter with retractable cable and a big back-lit LCD screen for continuous monitoring of the patient’s oxygen saturation. The brightness of the backlight may be adjusted for comfort. It incorporates a nebulizer outlet, a built-in timer, and remote control for convenient patient management and is rated as the best oxygen concentrator in India for home use. The flow meter also has a backlight. This type has a self-diagnosis mechanism and various safety alerts. It costs INR 47,000.
- Flow range : 0.5 – 5.0 Litre Per Minute
- Oxygen concentration : 93% +/- 3%
- Output pressure: 40-70 kPa
- Operating noise : < 49.5 dB (front), 52 dB (overall)
- Built-in Pulse Oximeter
- Back-lit LCD screen
- Back-lit flow meter
- Over 30,000 hours of service life
- Remote control
- Nebulizer air outlet
- Top tray for storage of accessories
- Power failure alarm
- Low oxygen alarm
- Pressure alarm
- Compressor failure alarm
- Reduce the intake of dust particles
- The battery does not last long
8. Nidek Nuvo Lite Oxygen Concentrator 5LPM
Overview: In terms of energy efficiency and lightweight construction, Nuvo Lite is comparable to AirSep VisionAire 5. It is the second-smallest Home Oxygen Concentrator on our list, taking up only 2898 cubic inches, following the Oxymed Mini. Many novel features are included in Nuvo Lite, such as a lockable flow control valve, simple access to vital parts, an efficient compressor, and a self-monitoring alarm system. It is one of the top 10 best oxygen concentrators in India. It costs INR 54,500.
- Continuous flow settings: 0.125 – 5 Litre Per Minute
- Oxygen Concentration: 90% (+6.5% / -3%) at 5 LPM
- Oxygen output pressure: 7 PSI
- Sound level: Less Than 40 dBA
- Filters: Cabinet, Compressor Intake, and Bacteria
- FDA and CD certified
- 3 Years warranty
- In less than 3 minutes, it reaches complete purity.
- Compressor with high efficiency
- Simple to use and maintain
- Alarm system with self-monitoring
- Safer and more convenient
- Ensure flawless operation
- Safer and more comfortable
- Less power consumption
- Regular use can cause nasal irritation.
9. DeVilbiss 525KS Oxygen Concentrator 5LPM
Overview: The DeVilbiss 525KS 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator has been redesigned with improved quality, durability, performance, and simplicity, building on a tradition of dependable, field-proven concentrator models and rated as the sturdy oxygen concentrator that strikes the perfect blend of cool and quiet. The two-piece cabinet design provides for a 15% improvement in normal sound quality and an enhanced cooling procedure. It is one of the top 10 best oxygen concentrators in India and costs INR 55,000.
- Noise: 48 dBA.
- Oxygen Output (max): 5 LPM.
- Flow rate: 0.5-5 LPM
- Oxygen Outlet Pressure: 8.5 psi.
- Oxygen concentration: 93% +/- 3%
- Improved sound level reduction
- OSD sensors for continuously monitoring
- 2 Years warranty
- Visual and audible alrarms
- Ease of maintenance
- Noticeably quiet operation
- Recessed humidifier nook prevents damage
- Easy to assemble/disassemble
- The proven rotary valve design
- Exceptional compressor durability
- Flame-retardant cabinet
- It does not have an inbuilt nebulizer
10. Longfian Jay10 Oxygen Concentrator 10LPM Dual Flow
Overview: When oxygen purity is at or below 82 percent, the Longfian Oxygen Concentrator Series JAY-10 has an optional nebulizer and a low purity alert. After 3000 hours of operation and when the internal temperature rises above 50°C, the maintenance alarm sounds. On-site monitoring of patient oxygen saturation is possible with the use of a fingertip pulse oximeter. A tiny LCD display shows the accumulated time, the current working time, and the presetting time. It is rated as the best oxygen concentrator in India at 10 liters and it costs INR 77,950.
- Flow rate: 0.5-10 Litre Per Minute
- Oxygen Concentration: 93% +/- 3%
- Oxygen Flow Up to 10 Liters per Minute
- 3000 hours of operation
- Dual flow
- Purity: 93% (±3%)
- Outlet Pressure: 0.04-0.07mpa
- Sound Level: ≤50db
- 1 Year warranty
- With medical-grade oxygen concentration
- Above 90%, better treatment
- Effect for patients with pulmonary fibrosis
- Innovative cooling technology
- Humidifier bottle with a pressure relief valve of 6PSI
- Four flexible castors with two brakes
- Easy to move
- Easy-to-read LCD Display
- Connected to HFNC
- Provide oxygen with a stable high concentration
- Connected to HBOC
- Rapidly and effectively increase the patient’s SPO2
- No power outlet to charge the batteries
FAQs or Frequently Asked Questions:
Which company is best for oxygen concentrator in India?
Dr. Trust USA company is best for oxygen concentrator in India.
Which brand of oxygen concentrator is best?
Philips brand of oxygen concentrator is best.
Which is better 5L or 10L oxygen concentrator?
It actually depends on case to case how much is your requirement. A 5L can gives 5 litre of oxygen per minute, wereas a 10L gives 10 litre of oxygen per minute.
How do I choose an oxygen concentrator?
Below points you should consider it before choosing an oxygen concentrator:-
- Oxygen flow rate
- Oxygen concenteration
- Noise level
- Power consumption
What is the best oxygen concentrator?
IndoSurgicals Oxygen Concentrator 5LPM is the best oxygen concentrator.
What is normal oxygen level?
95% or above is normal oxygen level.