Points to be noted while purchasing a smart tv-
- There are two types of panels- IPS and VA panel. The IPS panel is good for wider viewing angles while VA panel is good for less viewing angle and is suitable for dark rooms.
- SD Channels use maximum 100 Nits of brightness.
- If TV is only used for SD channels then more features are unnecessary.
- 1. SONY X80H |4K Ultra HD | High Dynamic Range (HDR) | Smart TV (Android TV) |Model (KD-43X8000H)
- 2. SAMSUNG LS03A THE FRAME |QLED 4K TV | Quantum HDR | Model (QA55LS03AAKLXL)
- 3. SAMSUNG T4900 | Smart HD TV | Series 4
- 4. Hisense 55A73F TORNADO |4K UHD TV | Android TV
- 5. SONY X74 | 4K Ultra HD | High Dynamic Range (HDR) | Smart TV (Android TV) |Model (KD-43X74)
- 6. Mi TV 5X | 4K HDR | Android TV
- 7. Realme Smart TV 4K | UHD | Android TV | (RMV2004)
- 8. LG Nano73 | 4K | Ultra HD | Model (43NANO73TPZ)
- 9. Redmi Smart TV 43 | FHD | Android TV |L43M6-RA
- 10. Hisense Vivid | 4K UHD TV | Android TV | Dolby Vision HDR | A6GE Series (43A6GE)
- FAQs or Frequently Asked Questions:
Top 10 Smart TV in India 2022
1. SONY X80H |4K Ultra HD | High Dynamic Range (HDR) | Smart TV (Android TV) |Model (KD-43X8000H)
This 43” TV comes with a slim bezel design plastic body and a metal stand. This TV comes with 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160) Resolution and has a 60Hz Refresh Rate. It has a 8 bit FRC IPS DLED panel and its peak HDR brightness is 550 nits. It has HDR10, Dolby Vision, and HLG support. Its contrast ratio is less- 1100:1. It comes with an X-Reality pro triluminos display, which produces amazing colors with the help of X1 4K Processor. It has motionflow XR 200 technology, which is MEMC made by Sony and it works flawlessly. It has frame dimming which is another good thing in this TV. It comes with Android 9 out of the box and a built-in Chromecast. It has 2GB RAM, 16GB storage and 10GB free storage. It has 20W bass reflect speakers which support Hi-Fi Audio and Dolby atmos. It has 4 HDMI ports. It costs INR 72,990. It is a very good TV by the top 10 led tv brands in India and also under best 43 inch 4k tv in India.
- Object-based HDR remaster.
- It switches between the apps with 3X speed.
- IPS panel used which is good for rooms with more ambient light.
- Amazing richness in the colors.
- Lack of eARC port.
- Sony’s playstation 5 is not supported in this TV.
2. SAMSUNG LS03A THE FRAME |QLED 4K TV | Quantum HDR | Model (QA55LS03AAKLXL)
This 55” Smart TV comes with this bezel design, plastic body and a metal stand. Its screen-to-body ratio is 94%.It has a 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160) resolution and a refresh rate of 50Hz-60Hz. It comes with 8 bit FRC VA ELED QLED panel and it’s peak HDR brightness is 550 nits. It has HDR10, HDR10+ and HLG support. Its static contrast ratio is less (8000:1). It comes with Dual LED technology, a Quantum 4K Processor and its wide color gamut DCI P3 ratio is 100%. It comes with Tizen OS 5.5 version. It supports Apple Airplay 2, Google Assistant and Alexa support. It comes with a Quadcore CPU and dual-core GPU and its input lag is 10m/s which is wonderful. It has 40W bottom-firing speakers and subwoofer which support Dolby digital plus and active voice amplifier. It has 4 HDMI ports. It costs INR 88,990. Good TV by Samsung as it comes under top 10 smart tv brands in India and under top 10 led tv brands in India as well as best 55 inch 4k tv in India.
- 4K AI Processor.
- Auto-optimized picture quality.
- Fantastic picture quality.
- It has eARC port at 120FPS which is the best thing.
- Doesn’t have wider viewing angle.
3. SAMSUNG T4900 | Smart HD TV | Series 4
This 32” Samsung T4900 model comes with 4 channel surround sound sytem. It comes with Bixby, Alexa and OK Google as voice assistants. It has a resolution of 1366×768 pixels. It only consumes 59W (max). It comes with two HDMI ports. It has a sound deflector for an amazing quality of sound experience. It has an ultra-clean view with less distortion. It also has a contrast enhancer that enhances the picture quality. It costs INR 25,490. It comes under best led tv in India and also under best smart tv under 30000 in India.
- Personal computer mode.
- Purcolor technology used.
- Very good TV at this price point.
- Not as slim as it is shown.
4. Hisense 55A73F TORNADO |4K UHD TV | Android TV
This 55” Hisense comes has a slim bezel design, plastic body, and a metal stand. It has 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160) Resolution and 60Hz Refresh Rate and Smooth Motion Technology. It comes with 8 bit FRC VA DLED panel and it’s peak HDR brightness is 400 nits. It has HDR10, Dolby Vision and HLG support. It comes with Android 9 and build-in Chromecast. This TV has 2GB RAM, 16GB storage and 11GB free storage. It has 102W front firing built-in JBL soundbar which supports Dolby atmos. It has 3HDMI ports. It costs INR 45,890. Hisense comes under best led tv brand in India.
- 102 watts of Sound Clarity.
- 6 speakers system.
- Amazing sound clarity.
- 1000 times more colors than conventional TV.
- Dolby atmos doesn’t support uncompressed audio like of Netflix.
5. SONY X74 | 4K Ultra HD | High Dynamic Range (HDR) | Smart TV (Android TV) |Model (KD-43X74)
This 43” comes with 4K ultra HD 3840×2160 resolution and 50Hz refresh rate. It has 8 bit plus FRC IPS DLED panel. It has 360 nits of peak brightness. The panel supports HDR10 and HLG. It has 4K X1 processor which enhances the picture quality. It has 4K X-Reality Pro Technology for 4K upscaling which upscales FHD and HD contents. It has Motionflow XR100 technology which is used to control motion blur. It has 16GB storage with 11GB free usable storage. It costs INR 69,990. It also comes under the best 4K smart TV in India and one of the best led tv brand in India and top 10 4k tv in India.
- Dynamic Contrast Enhancer technology used.
- Android 10 based with built-in Chromecast.
- Very easy to set up.
- No Apple Airplay support.
6. Mi TV 5X | 4K HDR | Android TV
It looks very premium and the other specifications include 43 inch screen with 4K HDR 10+ display system. It has 30W Speakers. It is anAndroid TV10 based software. The CPU used in this TV is Quad-core A55. It is metal build and thus have a very durable design. It has 2GB RAM and 16GB of storage. It has Dolby atmos and Dolby vision support. Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+Hotstar and Youtube are the supported apps in this TV. This resolution is 3840×2160. It has a refresh rate of 60Hz. It has a warranty of 1 year and 2 years of warranty on the panel. It cost INR 31,999. It comes under the top 10 43 inch smart tv in India and also under Top 10 android tv in India.
- 4K Dolby vision.
- Vivid Picture Engine 2 with an Adaptive Brightness technology.
- Adaptive brightness feature works very well.
- Good rich feel of colors while watching.
- Audio quality is just OK.
7. Realme Smart TV 4K | UHD | Android TV | (RMV2004)
It comes with Android 10 and has 2GB RAM and 16GB storage.It has Dolby Vision and Atmos. It has 1 year warranty on TV and 2 year warranty on the display panel. The resolution is 3840×2160 pixels. The supported apps are Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+Hotstar, Youtube. The sound output is of 24W. The refresh rate of this TV is 60Hz. The display supports 1.07B colors and has an 83% NTSC wide color gamut .The viewing angle is of 178 Degree. The aspect ratio of this TV is 16:9. The refresh rate is 60Hz. It costs INR 30,999. It comes under best tv under 40000 in India.
- Google Assistant and Chromecast Built-in.
- Latest Android 10 with ultra bezel-less design.
- 90% DCI-P3 wide color gamut.
- Amazing picture quality.
- Doesn’t support Widevine DRM security Level: L1
8. LG Nano73 | 4K | Ultra HD | Model (43NANO73TPZ)
This 43” comes with Nano cell technology. It comes with 8 million pixel for more sharper and bright picture quality. It comes with IPS panel. It comes with an intelligent quadcore processor 4 with AI brightness. It also has filmmaker mode with HDR 10 PRO. It has a refreshing rate of 60Hz. It has 20W sound output. It has down-firing speakers with AI sound. It has 8GB internal memory. It comes with Magic Smart Remote with google assistance, alexa and apple airplay 2. It has ALLM (Auto Low Latency Mode) with HGIG mode which are best for gamers. It costs INR 69,990. It comes under the top 10 4k tv in India and one of the best led tv brand in India.
- Dual-band Wi-fi.
- 3 HDMI ports.
- Good features at this price point.
- eARC support.
- No huge difference between LG Nano73 and 75 but in pricing it is.
9. Redmi Smart TV 43 | FHD | Android TV |L43M6-RA
This 43” TV comes with a resolution of 1080p with a refresh rate of 60Hz. It has PatchWall 4 with IMDb integration, kids mode with parental lock, 90+ Free live channels. This TV supports apps like Netflix, Prime video, Disney+Hotstar and more. It has a software based on Android 11 with google assistant. It come with Chromecast Built-in. It has a viewing angle of 178 Degrees. It has 2 HDMI ports. It has 20W powerful stereo speakers with dolby audio. It comes with Quad core processor with 1GB RAM + 8GB storage. The company gives 1 year comprehensive warranty on product and 1 year additional warranty on panel. It has A+ display type. It costs INR 24,999. It is also the best led tv in India and best tv under 30000 in India.
- Quadcore A35 CPU.
- Auto Low Latency mode.
- Mali G31 MP2 processor.
- Customer Service is not up to make.
10. Hisense Vivid | 4K UHD TV | Android TV | Dolby Vision HDR | A6GE Series (43A6GE)
This 43” is a very good TV by Hisense. It comes with 4K Resolution. It has Dolby vision. It comes with Hotkeys on the remote. It is Android P OS based TV with Wi-fi, USB, Ethernet, HDMI as supported connecters. Supported Applications: Sony Liv, Disney+Hotstar, Zee5, Youtube etc on Official play store. It has sound 24W output with Dolby atmos support. It comes with Chromecast Built-in with 5G Wi-fi connectivity. It comes with a near-bezel-less, ultra-slim design. It has 1 year comprehensive warranty on the product. It costs INR 30,990. It is best tv under INR 40000 in India and top 10 led tv brands in India.
- Ultra vivid high contrast panel.
- Ultra Dimming technology.
- Excellent 24W speaker.
- Customer service is excellent.
- No MEMC feature.
FAQs or Frequently Asked Questions:
Which is the best smart TV in 2022?
SONY X80H is the best smart TV in 2022 due to the following features-
1. It is 4K Ultra HD with (3840×2160) Resolution and has 60Hz Refresh Rate.
2. Comes with X-Reality pro triluminos display.
Which is the best TV to buy in2022?
Realme Smart TV 4K is the best TV to buy in 2022 as it have all the necessary features at a good price point.
Which brand is best for Smart TV?
Samsung is the best brand for smart TV’s in India. The products of Samsung are made with perfection and are released in the market only after each and very quality checks. The customer service is also very good.
Which TV brand is most reliable?
Samsung should be the most reliable TV brand.
Which TV brand is best?
The TV’s of Samsung is best in class. So, Samsung is the best TV brand.