Do you enjoy watching movies? If you answered yes, haven’t you wished for a home theatre setup?
A completely immersive cinematic experience for you and your companions, complete with a high-definition projector. Isn’t that so? Let us be grateful for the changing times and the fact that we no longer have to dig deep into our pockets to obtain the wide-inch screen pleasure.
This article will cover all pertinent aspects and will enable you to make an informed and prudent decision. However, ensure that you read the entire article. Before choosing a projector that meets your needs, make sure to check its specifications and technological features. Among them are:
- Brightness – The ANSI Lumens rating is the best way to determine whether a projector produces enough light to produce brilliant images. This value indicates the amount of light that a projector can produce.
Projectors with 1,000 ANSI Lumens or more are sufficiently bright for home theatre application.
- Contrast – A projector with a high Lumens rating but a low contrast ratio will produce a washed-out image.
Unlit rooms require a contrast ratio of at least 1,500:1, with 2,000:1 being optimum.
- Resolution – Projectors, in general, have a set number of pixels. If you’re going to be watching a lot of HDTV, acquire the highest available pixel count.
DVD requires a natural pixel count of 1024×768. However, 720p HDTV signals require a display of 1280×720 pixels, while 1080i HDTV signals demand a 1920×1080 display.
- Color – The new DEEP color-enabled projectors are known for their exceptional color quality.
Apart from the aforementioned considerations, it is vital to evaluate your installation options, such as whether you prefer a tabletop or ceiling mount projector. In this article, we’ve compiled a comprehensive list of the top 10 best projectors in India. Hopefully, this reviewed article will help to prioritize choice at the conclusion.
- 1. Egate I9 Pro-Max HD Android Projector | 3300 Lumen | 1 year warranty
- 2. Everycom X7 Projector | 1800 Lumens | Home Theatre Projector | 1 year warranty
- 3. Zebronics Zeb-PixaPlay 15 Projector | 3400 Lumens | 1 year warranty
- 4. BORSSO Moon 7.1 HD | LED Projector | 3000 Lumens | 1 year warranty
- 5. Viewsonic M1+_G2 | Smart LED Portable Projector | 300 LED Lumens | 2 years warranty
- 6. BenQ SVGA MS560P | Business & Education Projector | 4000 ANSI Lumens | 2 years warranty
- 7. Xelectron C50A | Smart Android Wifi Bluetooth Projector | 7500 Lumens | 4K Resolution | 1 year warranty
- 8. View Zone V11A | LED Portable Projector | 6200 Lumens | 1 year warranty
- 9. Epson Premium Home EH-TW9400 3LCD 4K UHD Projector | 2600 Lumens | 1 year warranty
- 10. LAZERVISION LV560 Projector | 8000 Lumens | 1 year warranty
- FAQs or Frequently Asked Questions:
Best Projectors in India 2022
1. Egate I9 Pro-Max HD Android Projector | 3300 Lumen | 1 year warranty
Overview – The Egate I9 LED HD Projector comes with a full HD display (1080p) and a naive resolution of (1280 x 720). It features a quad-core processor, 1 GB of RAM, 8 GB of ROM, and wi-fi. Additionally, it supports wireless screen mirroring from Android and iOS devices. It has been suggested as the best projector in India under 15000. The projector review includes several cutting-edge technologies that can dramatically improve your viewing experience. You can grab it at just INR 12,990.
- 1500: 1 High Contrast Ratio
- 4D Digital Keystone
- 2 HDMI Connectivity
- In-Built and 3W Speaker
- Can be used both for Home Theatre and Business purpose
- Manual Focal Lens
- Resistant to dust, heat, and fluctuation
- One USB port
2. Everycom X7 Projector | 1800 Lumens | Home Theatre Projector | 1 year warranty
Overview – Everycom X7 is the latest in the renowned series. The new LED source gives enhanced color quality and brightness. Everycom X7, a new technology, maybe just what you need for a perfect theatre feel. To top it all off, this projector cost only INR 7,160 making it the best projector in India under 10000.
- 1000:1 Contrast Ratio
- Multiple ports multimedia connectivity
- Built-in Speaker
- 15°Keystone correction and focus function
- 120 inches Bright screen
- Wall/Ceiling/Tripod mountable
- Setup Box Connectivity
- Not recommended for PPT or business presentation
3. Zebronics Zeb-PixaPlay 15 Projector | 3400 Lumens | 1 year warranty
Overview – Using the built-in Wi-Fi, you may download and browse programs such as Youtube, Netflix, and others. Thanks to the large screen size provided by the smart projector, it provides the ideal home theatre experience. The pricing of this projector is INR 42,999, making it an excellent pick if you are looking for the best projector in India under 50000.
- 1000:1 Contrast Ratio
- Multi-connectivity options like BT/ AV in/ AUX out, Dual USB, HDMI
- Built-in speaker
- 1080p FHD
- App support
- Quad-core processor
- Impressive screen size of up to 457cms
- Remote Control
- Long lamp life
- Super Easy installation
4. BORSSO Moon 7.1 HD | LED Projector | 3000 Lumens | 1 year warranty
Overview – As bright as you require, the BORSSO Moon 7.1 is an excellent choice. It is one of the top-of-the-line projectors costing INR 12,499 and one of the best projectors in India under 20000. Having a 40-200 inch projected dimension. HD Native Display is a must-have for moviegoers because of its astounding quality. Despite the fact that it is made of plastic, it does not overheat even after long periods of use. One of the most significant advantages is the ceiling keystone mount with remote control for simple correction.
- 5000:1 contrast ratio
- Two built-in speakers
- 1280 x 800 screen resolution
- VGA, USB, HDMI Hardware interface
- Bluetooth connectivity and smart wi-fi
- Screen mirroring through Android
- Multimedia system zoom
- Manual keystone correction
- 30000 hrs Lamp life
- Doesn’t support iOS connectivity
5. Viewsonic M1+_G2 | Smart LED Portable Projector | 300 LED Lumens | 2 years warranty
Overview – The ViewSonic M1+ G2 is an iF award-winning ultra-portable LED projector that delivers an enjoyable entertainment experience wherever it goes. When the lens is removed, the projector immediately powers up to maximum brightness for instant entertainment. Stereo Harman Kardon speakers deliver room-filling sound for an intensified experience, while Bluetooth enables more flexible audio needs. With a tag of best projector in India under 50000, it costs around INR 45,999.
- 120000:1 contrast ratio
- Auto keystone
- 360° Smart stand
- 6 hours of battery life
- Portable cinema experience
- Metal stand
- Mirror the screen from Phone
- Phone touch control
- High price point
- The power bank should be at least 45W and support the Power Delivery protocol.
6. BenQ SVGA MS560P | Business & Education Projector | 4000 ANSI Lumens | 2 years warranty
Overview – To Experience Pure Clarity with Finest Crystal Glasses in the Era of Digital Transformation, BenQ is the ideal choice. Its exclusive Infographic Mode highlights the text and graphics in detail, and its intuitive window design displays the contents. Its exclusive Infographic Mode highlights the text and graphics in detail, and its intuitive window design displays the contents. This Easy Setup projector is now the best deal for business purposes and has been included in the list of best projectors in India for office. This projector is priced at INR 39,990, making it one of the best projectors in India under 40000.
- 22,000:1 High Contrast
- Auto Vertical Keystone
- Exclusive Data Review Mode
- SmartEco Mode
- Dual Connectivity
- Lamp Life up to 15,000 hrs
- Saves Lamp Power Up To 70%
- Retractable Adjustment Foot
- Instant On feature
- Physical security to discourage theft
- Power Cord
7. Xelectron C50A | Smart Android Wifi Bluetooth Projector | 7500 Lumens | 4K Resolution | 1 year warranty
Overview – With a goal to reach every Indian household XElectron’s is the smartest choice among the best projector in India under 25000. It features an international 2.4G & 5G Wi-Fi Chip. With the Zoom function, you may reduce the image size from 100% to 50% without having to move the projector. At INR 22,990, this cutting-edge SmartEco technology comes with a lifetime of competent technical assistance.
- 10000:1 high contrast
- 4D Keystone
- 1080p full HD pixels
- Android 9.0/Quad Core
- Compact and portable
- Wirelessly screen-share
- 60000 Hours lamp life
- High-refraction 6 layers glassed lens
- Does not include a rechargeable battery
8. View Zone V11A | LED Portable Projector | 6200 Lumens | 1 year warranty
Overview – Provides crisp, detailed images from high-definition content without downscaling or compression, which is four times the resolution of other projectors. With its smart technology, the device can connect to Wifi and YouTube. Viewzone is well-known for providing best-in-class products and a customer satisfaction rate of 110 percent. The quality contributes significantly to the stunning appearance of this piece. This projector is the best projector in India under 30000. It costs INR 22,500.
- Outstanding color accuracy
- Supports HD/ USB/ AV/ HDMI/ Audio Out
- Dual HDMI and dual USB interfaces
- Simplified dust cleaner
- Multi-screen broadcast
9. Epson Premium Home EH-TW9400 3LCD 4K UHD Projector | 2600 Lumens | 1 year warranty
Overview – Epson has a substantial market share and is often regarded as the best projector in India. Choose the Epson Premium Home projector, which costs INR 88,999, if you want to make your home the center of attention. Grab everyone’s attention, and bring family and friends together to share in those great moments. This is regarded as one of the best projectors under 1 lakh. This may be the most expensive but safest option in the comfort of your home, where you may enjoy the ultimate picture quality and a movie experience.
- 1,200,000:1 Contrast Ratio
- 4K PRO-UHD Resolution
- 1080p Native Resolution
- Flexible Installation with Optical Lens Shift
- Impressive 3D Image Quality
- Wide-range Connectivity
- Enhanced HDR Function
- Projection Technology
- Compact Design
- High altitude operating mode
10. LAZERVISION LV560 Projector | 8000 Lumens | 1 year warranty
Overview – LAZERVISION is a well-known manufacturer of multimedia projectors and projection screens. If you are looking to buy a new projector for a classroom, conference room, or home theatre, this projector will only satisfy the image you want to project on the screen. It will undoubtedly make an impression on your audience. This projector costs INR 25,949 and has a broader colour spectrum and deeper colour saturation than standard lights. It is one of the best projectors in India under 30000.
- 18000:1 Contrast Ratio
- 4D Keystone Digital
- 1920 x 1080p native resolution
- Dual big symmetrical speakers
- Up to 250 inches max screen
- 2 Built-in speakers
- Compatible with Netflix, YouTube, and Google play store
- 2.4G WIFI for smooth processing in Miracast
- Intelligent Sensitization Technology
- Adjust the picture output scheme dynamically
- Dual-Fan Cooling System & Lower Noise
- Might hang occasionally
FAQs or Frequently Asked Questions:
Which is the best projector in India?
There are many projector brands in India. However, the best projector brand according to our review is BenQ SVGA MS560P Business & Education Projector is the best projector in India.
Which brand is best for the projector?
This is a difficult question to answer because there are so many brands that make projectors. However, according to the experts, Epson and BenQ are the best brands when it comes to projectors. Epson is a global leader in projector technology and has been for over 50 years. They have a wide range of projectors for different budgets and needs. BenQ has been an industry leader since its inception with its innovative technologies and high-quality products.
Which is the best 4K projector in India?
Epson Premium Home EH-TW9400 Projector is the best 4K projector in India.
Which projector is best for home cinema?
Epson Premium Home EH-TW9400 Projector is best for home cinema.
How do I choose a projector?
When selecting a projector, many factors must be considered. Display type (LCD or DLP), screen size and resolution, brightness, color gamut, and contrast ratio (CR) are some examples. Aside from these, one important factor is the content you will be projecting onto the screen. If you use your projector mostly for gaming or watching videos, you may want to consider a higher resolution.
Is projector better than TV?
TVs are still the most popular choice of home entertainment devices, but they are not the only choice. In recent years, projector technology has been gaining traction with consumers. Projectors can be better than TV for entertainment purposes. For one, it can create a more immersive experience since the projector is meant to be watched in a dark room. It can also project images without any obstructions like power cords and cables.