Points to keep in mind while purchasing a new Home Theater-
- Check the connectivity ports and wire length of the system and match it with your TV and room.
- Your TV should have either Bluetooth 4.2(or higher) or AUX/RCA input for these systems to connect.
- Do not expect Dolby decoding from any budget system, they will give you Stereo output best.
- Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital, Dolby Audio, DTS X are the best audio formats, but for taking the advantage of these formats you need the right system, correct placement of the speaker, and proper acoustic in your room for the Home Theater System.
- 1. Sony HT-A9 | 360 Spatial Sound Mapping Dolby Atmos /DTS:X Home Theatre System | Power Output 504W
- 2. Samsung Soundbar HW-Q900A/XL | 406W | 7.1.2Ch | Q900A
- 3. Sony HT-ST5000 | 7 .1.2 Dolby Atmos Soundbar with Wi-Fi/Bluetooth technology
- 4. Sony HT-A7000 | 7.1.2ch Dolby Atmos / DTS:X Soundbar | Power Output 500W
- 5. Zebronics Zeb-BT701RUCF | 7.1 Multimedia Speaker | Output Power 70W
- FAQs or Frequently Asked Questions:
Best 7.1 Home Theater in India 2022
1. Sony HT-A9 | 360 Spatial Sound Mapping Dolby Atmos /DTS:X Home Theatre System | Power Output 504W
Overview – These speakers comes with 360 Spatial Sound Mapping technology which creates a real, 3D-like sound experience. It has the support of Dolby Atmos and DTSx. It uses dual microphones in each speaker to ingeniously measure their relative height and position so that there is no need for changing the position of the speakers. Sony dolby atmos home theater 7.1 price in India it costs INR 169,990. And it is the best 7.1 home theatre in India in 2022.
- This speaker uses Immersive Audio Enhancement which converts regular audio to Spatial Sound.
- The four speakers connect wirelessly to the control box so there’s no need to install the cables across your living space.
- It has 19 mm Soft Dome Type Tweeter works with the woofer to reproduce clear, natural sound at mid to high frequencies.
- The speakers are designed with leading-edge technologies to deliver supreme sound quality.
- It has X-Balanced Speaker Unit for a balanced bass and rich sound and clarity.
- No option to add 2 more speakers to the setup retroactively.
2. Samsung Soundbar HW-Q900A/XL | 406W | 7.1.2Ch | Q900A
Overview – It comes with True Dolby Atmos and DTS:X which two let you hear each distinct sound as it flows around and above you, just as you would in real life. The soundbar comes with the support of Apple devices with the support of AirPlay 2. It has Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity which helps so you can make your TV time even more enjoyable with Soundbar’s cinematic sound. dolby atmos home theater 7.1 price in India it costs INR 95,000. It is the best 7.1 dolby atmos home theater system in India.
- It has a wireless subwoofer which is unique.
- It works very smooth with any of the Samsung TV’s.
- This speaker and all of its components sound amazing even when pushed to the maximum settings with no distortions.
- It has a warranty period of 12 months.
- It has up-firing speakers which deliver powerful sound.
- It is a bit heavy even if it has two units.
3. Sony HT-ST5000 | 7 .1.2 Dolby Atmos Soundbar with Wi-Fi/Bluetooth technology
Overview – This home theatre comes with a main unit of 8.2Kg and a subwoofer of 14.1Kg. It has a virtual sound that combines with Digital Signal Processing, and an S-Force Pro Front Surround system with wavefront technology to emulate a natural, three-dimensional sound field that too with a single soundbar and a subwoofer. It has Dolby Atmos support with 360-degree surround sound. It comes with DTS:X decoding which delivers multi-dimensional surround sound which adapts to your speaker configuration in real-time with the help of 9 speaker channels. It comes with 3 x HDMI Inputs, HDCP 2.2-compatible HDMI inputs, 1 x HDMI ARC output, optical SPDIF, analogue AUX, and a USB connection. Sony home theatre 7.1 price in India it costs INR 149,990. It is the best Sony Dolby Atmos home theatre 7.1 in India.
- Coaxial speaker used in which a woofer and a tweeter work together inside a single speaker unit to deliver precisely aligns audio across frequencies.
- It has ClearAudio+ technology which automatically adjusts sound settings to suit whatever you’re watching or listening to.
- LDAC support allows you to enjoy high-quality Bluetooth wireless audio. It also provides an enhanced wireless listening experience for all your music.
- It can connect to the Internet with Wi-Fi for instant access to music services like Spotify and more via Chromecast built-in.
- The upfiring Atoms effect is not noticeable.
4. Sony HT-A7000 | 7.1.2ch Dolby Atmos / DTS:X Soundbar | Power Output 500W
Overview – This is a 7.1.2 channel home theatre from Sony. It has two up-firing speakers for overhead sound, two beam tweeters and five front speakers for wider surround and a built-in dual subwoofer for a deep bass experience. It comes with Virtual Surround Engine and S-Force PRO Front Surround which creates virtual surround sound that comes from all around. It supports Dolby Atmos. The DTS:X technology leads to a more realistic and multi-dimensional sounds. Sony home theatre 7.1 price in India it costs INR 149,990. It comes under the best 7.1 home theatre system in India.
- It has digital sound field processing technology which virtually reproduces the surround sound field and feels like the audio is coming from both sides.
- It has an X-Balanced Speakers Unit which are of rectangle shape that maximizes the diaphragm area for a more punchy bass.
- It upscales compressed digital music files by using Edge-AI (Artificial Intelligence) and DSEE ( Digital Sound Enhancement Engine).
- It has Auto HDR Tone Mapping and Auto Genre Picture mode for immersive gaming and movie watching with optimized pictures.
- Sound quality on some shows are muddled and lacking clarity.
5. Zebronics Zeb-BT701RUCF | 7.1 Multimedia Speaker | Output Power 70W
Overview – It is a 7.1 multimedia speaker with has the support of surround sound to give the listner an immersive sound experience with crisp and clear sound. This speaker comes with a powerful subwoofer to deliver deep bass and it has a total output of 70 watts RMS. It has BT mode to choose any of the other modes including USB/AUX/ SD/AC-3. This speaker comes with a built-in FM radio and has a fully functional remote control. It costs INR 6,999. It is one of the best 7.1 home theatre systems in India.
- This sound system comes with a fully functional LED display with accurate brightness.
- It has 13.3 cm (5,25″) subwoofer which is of good quality.
- It has Wall-mountable satellites which can be mounted at a height for a better sound experience.
- Cinematic Aural Experience that gives you a cinematic feel, and feel of a theatre in your home.
- Good quality of material used in the speakers which gives durability to the speakers.
- Some distorted sound at full volume.
FAQs or Frequently Asked Questions:
Which 7.1 surround sound is the Best?
Sony HT-A9Sound surround is the best in the category. It gives realistic experience while watching movies, listening music, etc.
Which brand home theatre is best in India?
Sony home theatre is always best. So is the best brand of home theatre in India. The features provided are great with lots of connecting options with NFC.
Which company is better for Home Theatre?
Sony company is better for home theatre in India.
Is a 7.1 surround sound worth it?
7.1 surround sound is worth it if you want to listen clear and good sound quality for movies or music in a large room.
Is 5.1 or 7.1 better?
The 7.1 are better for large rooms and 5.1 are better for small rooms. The 7.1 speakers provide deeper sound than 5.1 systems.