It has been said that we are products of what we eat. This statement is not only true but also important when setting your baby’s diet. Many illnesses can be prevented by having the right diet, which becomes of greater importance when searching for baby food brands in India. Any parent’s ambition is to raise a healthy baby.
There are many baby food companies in India, and this article will help you sample some of the best baby food brands in India for 6-month old that you can trust. Getting one brand you can trust for all your organic baby food brands in India can be quite a hustle, but this article ensures that your search is hustle free.
As you search for the best organic baby food brands in India, there are some tips that you need to have at your fingertips. Here is a list of factors that you ought to consider when checking out baby food manufacturing companies in India. Remember, a healthy diet gives you a healthy baby, making you a healthy parent and here are the factors to consider when looking for the best baby food brands available in India:
The value of baby food is in its content. As your baby develops, you want to feed them nutritious meals. You, therefore, need to find out the nutrition value to determine which baby food brand in India is best for your baby. Ensure that you check on the ingredients used to produce the food. Avoid foods with too many preservatives and sugar.
Ready to take versus Cooking
The baby food brands available in India differ in getting a snack that is ready to eat. These come in handy when you are looking for a quick bite or traveling and have no time to prepare a whole meal for your baby. Other organic baby food brands in India will require you to prepare them before serving. If you have some spare time, you can opt to use the meal instead of a snack. It is also good to factor in the texture of the baby food product so that it is soft enough for your baby.
As you extend your search and make the order, make sure that you check the shelf life of the organic baby food product. Most of India’s organic baby food brands have a short shelf life since they have been made without any preservatives.
The age of the baby
This is another factor often ignored when searching for organic baby food brands in India.
The baby food manufacturing companies in India usually package and manufacture baby food products while having the baby’s age range in mind. They use the ages to determine what ingredients to use. The nutritional needs vary from one baby to another, depending on the baby’s age.
Ensure to purchase an organic baby food brand in India appropriate to your baby’s age. If the baby is below six months or over two years, the bestbaby food brands are specifically made for them.
It is also advised to check with your pediatrician to examine your baby to know what will work best with them. A medical examination will help you identify any allergies your baby might have and inform you of the best baby food brand available in India to select.
It is also important to note that these products should not be used as substitutes for the mother’s milk. Every child needs to be breastfed for healthy growth. Mother’s milk is the best meal for the baby, and this is critical, especially in the child’s early development, below 6 months.
When shopping for baby food brands in India, it is important to have a keen eye. We hope that this article will make it easier for you to know which baby product is best in India for your baby.
- 1. Nestle CERELAC Baby Cereal with Milk
- 2. Enfamil A+ Infant Formula
- 3. Nestle CEREGROW Fortified Multigrain Cereal
- 4. Early Foods Organic Porridge Mix
- 5. Enfagrow A+ Nutritional Milk Powder
- 6. Nutricia Aptamil Stage 2 Follow UP Formula Powder
- 7. Tiny Spoons Organic Baby Food Puree
- 8. Slurrp Farm Organic Baby Cereal
- 9. Abbott Similac Advance Follow up Infant Formula
- 10. Nutricia Farex Stage 2 Follow-Up Formula
- FAQs or Frequently Asked Questions:
Top 10 Best Baby Food Brands in India 2022
1. Nestle CERELAC Baby Cereal with Milk
Overview: Nestle is ranked high among the baby food manufacturing companies in India. This baby food is packaged in 300 grams that cost INR 279.
- It is made in powder form and best for mixing with porridge and other meals.
- If you are looking for the best baby food brand that can fit a vegetarian lifestyle, this is your best option.
- The baby food brand is best served for 12 months old babies to 24 months old.
- It is rich in minerals such as iron.
- It contains more than 17 nutrients important for a baby’s growth.
- It has zero sugar additives
- It is affordable
- Best for a vegetarian diet.
- Can spoil quickly after first use.
- Only available for babies over 12 months old.
2. Enfamil A+ Infant Formula
Overview: The best organic baby food brand in India has been approved by 90% of clinicians. Quite costly, ranging from INR 799.
- It is rich in Omega 3 and helps develop a baby’s brain.
- It is also available in different formats, powder, liquid, and concentrates, giving you a wide variety to choose from.
- This can serve you best when you are introducing your baby to formulas.
- It is good for the development of a baby’s brain
- Rich in fiber and prevents constipation.
- Boosts the baby’s immune system
- Soft and easy for the baby to digest.
- The baby food is free of preservatives.
- Only suitable for infants below 6 months
3. Nestle CEREGROW Fortified Multigrain Cereal
Overview: If you are wondering which baby product is best in India, the Nestle CEREGROW fortified multigrain cereal is one. This baby food product is packaged in 300g in a box. It is one of the best baby food brands available in India and it costs INR 277.
- It is a multigrain cereal with a mix of some fruits and milk.
- The baby food is a Nestle brand suitable for babies aged 2 -5 years.
- Specifically made for a child’s cognitive development and growth with several vitamins.
- No preservatives and flavors.
- Rich in proteins, minerals, and vitamins.
- Good for a vegetarian diet.
- Not good for infant babies.
4. Early Foods Organic Porridge Mix
Overview: It is among the baby food brands in India by the Early Foods brand. It has a Ragi flavor. It is free from dairy products. This product costs INR 275.
- It does not contain any dairy products.
- The baby food is good for a vegetarian diet with no allergic reactions.
- It is best eaten at the second stage of baby feeding.
- No preservatives and sugar
- shelf life: 4 months
- Takes only five minutes to cook and have it ready.
- It is available in different flavors.
- The ingredients are rich in nutrients. It contains dates, almonds, ragi, finger millet, among others.
- It cannot be eaten raw like a snack
- Not suitable for babies who are allergic to almonds.
5. Enfagrow A+ Nutritional Milk Powder
Overview: A powder from a baby food brands in India. The product is packaged in 400g and is suitable for vegetarians with no allergic side effects. This product is priced at INR 608.
- It is suitable for kids between 3 and 6 years old.
- The main ingredient is milk.
- It can be used to supplement milk in the kid’s diet.
- Boosts the baby’s immunity
- Important in the brain development of a child.
- Rich in minerals that aid physical development such as magnesium, calcium, and phosphorus
- It contains some amount of sugar which can lead to health problems
- It is quite expensive
6. Nutricia Aptamil Stage 2 Follow UP Formula Powder
Overview: Aptamil Stage 2 Follow UP Formula Powder contains balanced, age-appropriate nutrients that support the baby’s overall growth and development. This best organic baby food brands in India is a powdered milk substitute for babies from 6 to 12 months of age when the mother’s milk is insufficient or unavailable. It goes for INR 740.
- Immune functions
- Physical growth
- Brain development
- Digestive health
- Energy yielding nutrients
- Other important nutrients
- Highly recommended by clinicians for growth.
- Great for brain development and enhancing eyesight as it contains Omega-3
- Well balanced nutritional benefits
- Contains high vitamin levels with vitamins D, E, C, A
- Best for overall child development
- Has very small amounts of proteins
7. Tiny Spoons Organic Baby Food Puree
Overview: It is one of the best organic baby food brands in India. It is not produced with too many additives like sugar and artificial food colors. Made of natural products; fruits and vegetables. It is priced at INR 160.
- The baby food brand in India uses vegetables and fruits freshly harvested from farms.
- The ingredients and the product is certified by the EU, making them safe to use.
- A purely organic product with no additives
- The packaging is environmentally friendly as it is biodegradable.
- Very nutritious for the baby with gentle pasteurization.
- Safe for use with the EU certification.
- You can snack it or use it as a meal
- Too delicious and can be addictive
8. Slurrp Farm Organic Baby Cereal
Overview: This is one of India’s best baby food brands for 6 month old. You can never go wrong when it comes to organic baby food brands in India. This is one of them. The cost is INR 300.
- It comprises dates powder and multigrain millet, giving it mineral contents.
- It is also available in different flavors, banana, ragi, rice, millet with milk.
- It has no added sweeteners and sugar.
- 100% natural baby food brand with zero artificial flavors.
- It is an instant cereal meal and easy to prepare.
- The baby food brand in India has high calcium content that helps strengthen a baby’s bones.
- Only available for 6-month-old babies.
- It has a short shelf life
9. Abbott Similac Advance Follow up Infant Formula
Overview: This is one of the best baby food brands available in India. It is served after 6 months mark. This product costs between INR 580.
- Its content has a nucleotide blend beneficial for building a baby’s immunity.
- The baby food is good with 6 fatty acids that aid in developing a child’s intellect.
- Rich in fats that help in the digestion process.
- Contains minerals such as calcium and phosphorus important in bone strengthening.
- It is easy to prepare
- A good supplement to the baby’s meals.
- It is a non-organic product
- It does not last long on the shelf
10. Nutricia Farex Stage 2 Follow-Up Formula
Overview: Farex stage 2 is a milk replacement for babies. This product comes under top 10 baby food brands in India and is appropriate for babies aged six to twelve months. This product was created with the goal of providing the finest nutrients to the infant at every stage of development. It provides iron, vitamin D, calcium, phosphorus, protein, vital amino acids, and all other nutrients required for an infant’s growth and development of all body parts. This medication also provides a robust layer of immunity to the newborn from the start. It cost INR 595.
- It is a mono cereal that can complement the diet of babies between 10 months and 24 months.
- Brain Growth & Development + Immunity
- Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids (precursors of DHA and ARA)help in visual function and brain development
- Taurine, Choline help support brain development.
- Nucleotide helps support immune function
- Whey predominant formula – supports easy digestion
- 100% Lactose – Supports growth of good bacteria which help maintain a healthy digestive system
- Better LA: ALA Ratio
- It can spoil so easily due to lack of preservatives
- Only for a specific age gap
FAQs or Frequently Asked Questions:
Which baby food brand is best?
Nestle Cerelac baby food brand is best.
Which is the best organic baby food brand?
Enfamil A+ Infant Formula is the best organic baby food brand.
Which cereal is best for babies in India?
Similac Advance Follow up Infant Formula cereal is best for babies in India.
Which baby food is best in India?
Early Foods Organic Porridge Mix baby food is best in India.
Which cereal is best for 6 month baby in India?
Aptamil Stage 2 Follow UP Formula Powder cereal is best for 6 month baby in India.