We are living in an advanced society and our world is filled with technological innovations and gadgets. Those days are gone when people find it difficult to get hot water for bathing in chilling winter. The only answer to this problem is the electric or gas water heater or geyser. There are many best water heater in India in 2020.
In case you are seeking for an ideal water heater or geyser for your house then your search ends here because you will find some most important and interesting information about the best water heaters in India. It is very possible that you might find it very difficult and confusing to find the best water heater or geyser for your house because there are tons of different models and designs of the water heater or geysers are available in the market. You should opt for water heater for bathroom for you house.
However, there is no need to worry because we have included a month review and buyer’s guide for your help. Winter season is coming and if you want that there will be a continuous supply of hot water in your bathroom, then you should opt for a geyser that can fulfill your needs and requirements. There are some factors such as energy consumption, capacity, type of geyser, design of geyser, etc. that you should consider before buying a geyser. You should also check water heater price.
We will discuss it later in great detail. After reading our in-depth review and buyer’s guide you will able to find out all the important information about the Top 10 best water heater in India in 2020.
But before starting our in-depth reviews, let’s find some interesting and useful facts about the water geysers.
What are the important factors you should consider before buying a water geyser?
There are some factors that you should consider before buying the water heater for bathroom for your homes. Some of the, are given below:
● Installation of the water heater:
It is one of the most important factors you should consider before buying the water heater because it should be easy to install and easy to use. It is always better to take the help of the technician for proper installation. You should also check that after-sales service is good and responsive. The installation of instant water heater is very easy.
It is also very important that your water heater should be budget-friendly. It should come under your budget. You can choose the desired water heater according to your budget.
Water heater, not geyser must be enough durable to withstand for years. The average life of the water heater is generally 10 years. So, you should check the durability of the product by checking customer reviews. It is also very important for you to buy a product only from trusted brands.
The capacity of the water heater should be according to your requirements and the size of your family. If you have a large-sized family then you should opt for the water heater with a large capacity. For small to medium sized family water geyser 10 ltr is sufficient. In case you have small sized family then water geyser 5 ltr is enough for you.
What are the different types of water heaters?
There are many types and designs of the water heater available in the market. Some of them are given below:
● Immersion Rods:
Immersion rods are very effective yet cheaper alternatives to the water geyser. It was a traditional way to warm up the water. You can get these types of immersion rods from 500 rupees to 2000 rupees.
- It is super affordable.
- It is compact and mobile in size.
- It is user-friendly and heats up instantly.
- There is no installation required.
- It is very safe due to the open heating rod.
- It consumes more energy.
● Instant Water Heaters:
It is one of the most popular types of water heater because it is very user-friendly yet safer in comparison to the immersion rod. They take lesser space and their durability is very high. It is ideal for small to medium-sized families.
- It is budget-friendly.
- It is safer in comparison to the rods.
- It is very compact and stylish.
- It is not good for a large-sized family.
- It consumes more energy.
● Water Heaters with Storage:
It is the most preferred type of water heater available in the market. It is safer, energy-efficient and reliable in comparison to other types. For small sized family water geyser 5 ltr is sufficient.
- You can use more water for bathing.
- It consumes lesser energy.
- It is suitable for the large-sized family.
- It occupies a large-sized tank.
- Gas geyser:
It is a very stylish and energy-efficient type of geyser. It is becoming popular very rapidly due to its advantages.
- It is very stylish.
- It consumes lesser energy.
- It occupies lesser space.
- In some countries, gas is not affordable.
Now, it’s time for our in-depth review and buyer’s guide.
1.Flora 3L-3KW Instant 3 L Instant Water Geyser by Bajaj:
Price range: 2000 to 3000 inr
It is a very useful and compact water heater with a 3-liter capacity. It is an instant water heater and ideal for the small-sized family. It is made up of an engineered plastic body with a durable heating element. There are two neon indicators for power and heating features. It comes with a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty.
It is designed and manufactured for the small-sized family and it is not only energy efficient but also affordable priced as the water heater price is not at all expensive.
- It is a very affordable geyser.
- It is very stylish and compact.
- It is ideal for a small-sized family.
- It is a value for money product.
- You have to buy extra parts for installation.
2.New Shakti vertical water heater (15 Liter) by Bajaj:
Price range: 5700 to 6500 inr.
It is a vertical water heater with 15L by Bajaj. Bajaj is one of the most trusted brands in India. It consumes 2KWatts energy and it is also a 4-star rated product by BEE. It is very efficient and heats up the water very quickly.
- It has a 15-liter capacity which is ideal for the medium to large-sized family.
- It is value for money products.
- It is based on the latest technology.
- You have to buy some parts for installation.
3.Pronto 3 3-Litre (White) Instant Water Heater 3000-Watt by Racold:
Price range: 2700 to 3500 inr.
It is very popular and one of the bestselling products in India. It consumes 3000 watts energy and it is also a very sleek and ergonomically designed water heater. It is wall mounted geyser with a 3-liter capacity. It includes PUF and built-in 3 levels of high temp safety. It also has a very effective thermostat.
- It is a very efficient product.
- It heats up water very quickly in just 3 minutes.
- It is suitable for a small-sized family.
- It is not suitable for the large-sized family as there is storage water problem.
- Indicators are not well-designed, needs improvement.
4.Majesty 3-Litre 3KW Water Heater by Bajaj:
Price range: 3000 inr to 3500 inr.
It is an instant water heater with a 3-liter capacity. This product is not only very durable but also super-efficient. This product also has the brand name of the Bajaj. It is made up of industrial-grade plastic and comes with many exciting functions. It comes with a 2-year warranty on body and 5-year warranty on the tank which is quite impressive.
- It is suitable for the chilling winters in India.
- It is a very energy-efficient product.
- It is perfect for a family of 2 or three members.
- You have to buy the installation part separately.
5.Neo 3000-Watt instantaneous 3-Litre Electric Water Heater by Havells:
Price range: 4700 to 5300 inr.
It is a very stylish and beautifully designed water heater. It has a 3-liter capacity and it consumes 3000 watts of energy. It is made up of ABS plastic and has a very robust body. It is a very efficient and reliable product. It is one of the best instant water heater in the market.
- The product quality is above average.
- It can heat up water instantly.
- It is very convenient and value for money products.
- According to some customers, the LED does not work properly.
- It consumes 3000 watt energy.
- Do not store hot-water in large amounts.
6. HSE-SDS-25 Vertical Water Heater 25-Litre 2000-Watt by AO Smith:
Price range: 9700 to 10500 inr.
It is a vertical mount water heater with a 25-liter capacity. This product is very stylish and attractive. It has a blue diamond tank(glass-lined). It is corrosion resistant and abrasion, resistant boy. It is ideal for the medium to large-sized families.
- It is an advanced water heater with exciting features.
- It is very stylish and attractive.
- It is suitable for a large-sized family.
- Slightly bulky.
- Do not arrives with some pipes and some accessories.
- Slightly on the expensive side but worth the money
7.Instant Geysers (3L IWH03PC1) by Crompton Greaves:
Price range: 2600 to 3500 inr.
It is also an instant geyser with a 3 liter capacity with a very compact yet stylish design. It consumes 3000 watts. It is a very affordable and effective water heater.
- It heats up instantly and bestselling product by Crompton greaves.
- It is easy to installation.
- It is a very compact and elegant looking product.
- This product is made up of ABS outer body.
- You have to purchase the outlet and inlet separately.
- You have to buy a 16 A plug separately.
8.Eterno 2 Vertical Geyser (Series 25 Ltr)by Racold:
Price range: 10000 to 11000 inr.
It has a 25-liter capacity vertical geyser from cold. It has an 8-bar pressure resisting capacity. Its heating element is made up of titanium enamel and also temperature regulator. It is the perfect combination of style and durability. The water heater price of this product is not too high.
- It is a modern water heater.
- It heats up water instantly.
- This product is very affordable.
- It is a trusted brand.
An energy-efficient product at a lower grade.
9.Solarium DLX SWH815 15-Litre Storage Water Heater (Ivory) by Crompton:
Price range: 7200 to 8000 inr.
This is a very efficient water heater with a 15-liter capacity. It is ideal for the large-sized family. It has a 5-star rating and a Nano polymer is coated in the inner tank.
- It delivers great performance.
- It is a value for money product.
- It is a very durable water heater.
- A slight expensive range.
10.Jacuzzi 2000-Watt Storage Water Heater 15-Litre (KGS15W5P) by Kenstar:
Price range: 5100 to 5500 inr.
It is a very effective and energy-efficient water heater. It consumes 2000 watts with a 15-liter capacity. It is five stars rated water heater. It is a rust-free and corrosion resistant product. It is also a very affordable product and suitable for large-sized families.
- It consumes lesser energy and saves electricity.
- It is a 5-star rated product.
- It has a 15-liter storage capacity.
- It is a very affordable product.
- You have to buy the installation parts separately.
FAQs or Frequently Asked Question:
What is the lifespan of the water heater?
The life of the water heater totally depends upon the quality of the product but the average life of water geyser is 10 to 12 years. The instant water heaters generally have more lifespan in comparison to the immersion rod and storage tank water heaters.
Why energy efficiency is so important factor?
Energy efficiency factor or EEF is one of the most important actors to be considered because higher EEF means the higher conversion of electric energy to thermal energy. So, you should try to buy the most energy efficient water heater or geyser for maximum savings.
What is the average increase in electricity bills due to the use of water heaters?
You may face up to a 15% average increase in the electricity bills during the winter season. Higher the star rating, the higher will be the energy-efficient. You should choose energy efficient water heater for bathroom
In brief, the water heater is a very useful gadget that allows you to use warm water even in chilling winters. There are many products available of different designs and types are available in the market whether constitutes water geyser 10 ltr or the water geyser 5 ltr respectively . … Hence you should choose only water heater that can fulfill your needs or requirements. We have included only the best of the best water heater in India in 2020 in our list. You can choose the perfect water heater from our list.
We hope that our in-depth review and buyer’s guide was helpful for you in some ways.