Geysers are very important during the time of winter. Also, geysers with more capacity are considered the best in the market. So, here are the Best 15 Litre Geyser in India.
But before that, here are some of the points that one should keep in mind while purchasing a new geyser.
- If you are a couple then 10L Geyser is enough.
- A family of 3-4 people should go for 15L.
- If you are more than 4 in the family, then 25L Geyser would be best.
Best 15 Litre Geyser in India 2022
1. AO Smith HSE-VAS-X
Overview – It is a 5-star rating 2000W geyser with 8 Bar Pressure. It is made with a blue diamond glass lining. The heating element is covered with a glass coating. The geyser has a temperature control knob for the desired temperature of the water. It has a long-lasting anode rod with a thermal cut out and safety valve. This geyser is a compact size geyser which is a plus point. The company gives 7-years warranty on the inner tank and 2+1 years extended warranty on the heating element. The geyser is available at INR 9,900. It comes under best geyser in India in 15 Litre.
- Comes with 8 bar pressure.
- Blue diamond glass lining.
- You get Alloy Anode rod.
- The element is of different shape due to which it heats the water in 20 minutes.
- Installation is done by the company.
- Delay in the installation service by the company.
- Slightly expensive too.
2. Venus Splash
Overview – This geyser from Venus is a 2000W 5-star rating geyser with 8 bar pressure. The heating elements are made up of Glass Lined Double Ceramic materials. This is a very big thing. This geyser comes with a Magnesium Anode rod and Temperature Regulation Knob which will heat the water in 30 minutes. The company gives a 2-year comprehensive warranty on the product, 3 years of warranty on the element, and 7 years of warranty on the whole inner tank. This Venus water heater 15L price is INR 10,079. Due to the below features it comes under the best water geyser 15 litre in India.
- ISI marked.
- Glass-lined double ceramic heating elements.
- Comes with Magnesium Anode rod.
- It keeps the water hot for a long time.
- Installation is free and you get a multi-functional valve.
- Slightly overpriced.
3. Havells Monza DX
Overview – This geyser is a 2000W 5-star rating geyser that comes with an8 bar pressure, Metal body, and Whirlflow technology. This geyser comes with a Magnesium Anode rod and Temperature regulation knob. It has glass coated heating element which takes about 30 minutes to heat the water completely. You get 2 years of comprehensive warranty on the product and 7 years warranty on the inner tank. This Havells geyser 15-liter price around INR 13,899 in India. It comes under the best 15-liter geyser in India due to the following features.
- Whirl flow technology.
- Magnesium Anode and temperature regulating knob.
- Free installation service.
- Good quality pipes.
- The installation service is slow.
4. Racold Andris Lux Plus
Overview – The geyser from Racold company is a 2000W 4-star rating geyser with full Titanium Steel Body, heating element made up of enamelled titanium, and with Silver lon Technology. The geyser has a Temperature Regulation Knob that will heat the water in 20 minutes if used at the maximum setting. The company gives 2 years of warranty on the product, 3-years of warranty on the element, and 5-years of warranty on the whole inner tank. This geyser is available at INR 13,499. The below features make this geyser stand under the best 15-liter water heater in India due to the following features.
- Titanium Steel Body, Titanium enamelled heating element and Silver lon Technology.
- Comes with a Temperature Regulation Knob which will heat the water in 20 minutes at maximum setting.
- The geyser heats the water faster and stores it for a longer time.
- Have magnesium rods.
- A bit overpriced.
5. Bajaj New Shakti GL
Overview – This geyser is a 2000W 3-star rating geyser with 7 bar pressure, plastic body, and glass lines coating. This geyser from Bajaj comes with an anode rod of magnesium that too with Swirl flow Technology and it also has a temperature control knob. The heating time is 30-40 minutes. The company gives a 2-year warranty on the product and a 5-years warranty on the whole inner tank. It is one of the best water geysers in 15L in India. This geyser in 15L price is around INR 8,758 in India.
- Comes with a magnesium anode rod
- Swirl flow Technology and Temperature control knob.
- Free installation.
- The time for free installation is around 2 weeks.
- The ratings have changed from 4 stars to 3 stars.
6. V-Guard Victo Series
Overview – This geyser comes with a 2000W 5-star rating with 8 bar pressure, metal body, and four-layered safety system. The geyser has a Glass-lined Coating on the whole part of the element. It has a magnesium anode rod and temperature control knob which will heat the water in 30 minutes at maximum settings. V-guard gives a 2-year comprehensive warranty on the product, 3-years warranty on the heating element, and 7-years warranty on the inner tank. You can get this geyser at INR 6,999. It comes under the best geyser in 15L in India due to the following features.
- Four layered safety systems.
- It has a Magnesium rod and glass-lined coating on the element.
- This product comes with a strudy and powder-coated metal body.
- Free installation service.
- Long time is taken by the company for the installation.
7. Crompton Arno Neo
Overview – Crompton Arno neo is a 2000W, 5-star geyser and it can be used for high-rise buildings also. There are no connecting pipes in the package but there are essential bolts and nut for fitting purposes. This geyser is a good option for budget buyers as it is not expensive and saves a good amount of money monthly as it is 5 stars rated. This geyser can be bought for INR 9,500. The company gives a 2-year product warranty, 2-year heating element warranty, and a warranty of 5 years on the tank. This geyser also comes with ISI marking. It comes under best geyser 15L geyser in India.
- 5 stars rated geyser.
- ISI marking.
- Good period of warranty time.
- Good geyser for high floors.
- Energy efficient.
- No connecting pipes are given.
8. V-Guard Divino
Overview – This geyser is a 2000W 5-star geyser. This geyser can be used for the supply of the water and heating of the water even for the high-rise buildings. This geyser is rust, shock, and CFC proof. This geyser also has a temperature regulating knob with indicating lights. In addition, this geyser also has a pressure valve. The company gives a warranty of 2-years on the product, a warranty of 3-years on the heating element and 5-years on the tank. The nut and bolts are provided with the package but no connecting pips are provided which you have to buy from the market which would cost around INR 600-700. This geyser can be purchased at INR 8,500. It comes under the best geyser in India in 15L.
- Rust, shock, and CFC proof.
- Temperature regulation knob with indicating lights.
- Good build quality.
- No connecting pipes are provided.
9. AO Smith SAS-Plus
Overview – This geyser is a 2000W 5-star rated geyser from AO Smith. This geyser is very energy and power-efficient. This geyser is made with planted Blue Diamond coated tank. It has convenient temperature settings and has a long time of warranty period. Due to the Blue Diamond-lined tank, this geyser gets longer life even in the toughest water conditions. It has an Incoloy heating element which gives this geyser its superior performance. The temperature control knob has three settings- Low, Medium, and High. It has an anode rod of twice the lifespan than the normal rods. It has advanced PUF Insulation for high energy efficiency and power savings. This 5-star AO Smith geyser 15L price is around INR 12,800. The following features make it stands as the best 15-liter geyser in India.
- Blue Diamond lined tank.
- Incoloy heating element used for superior performance.
- 5-star rated geyser by AO Smith.
- Temperature regulation knob.
- Anode rod of a longer lifespan.
- Slightly Overpriced.
10. V-Guard Pebble (Metallica & Non-Metallica)
Overview – This geyser is a 2000W 5-star rated geyser. This geyser is available in four colors and the famous one is ‘cherry-red’. The company gives 8+2 years of warranty on the inner tank and 4 years warranty on the heating element. In the box, connecting pips are given with a warranty card. Also, an installation kit is also provided in the box. The installation is completely free which is a good thing. The outer surface is made up of high-quality rust-proof polymer with an innovative model design. This geyser comes with EPAC technology for the long-term protection of the inner lining of the tank. The heating element is coated with Vitreous Enamel Coating. It keeps the water hot and warm for a long period of time. It has two LED lights as an indicator. The geyser is available at INR 9,100. It is one of the geysers which stands as the best 15L water heater in India.
- Made up of high-quality rustproof polymer.
- EPAC technology used.
- Heating element coated with Vitreous Enamel Coating.
- Available in four colors.
- Connecting pipes provided with installation kit.
FAQs or Frequently Asked Question:
Which Geyser brand is best in India?
According to various consumers and customers, Havells is the best geyser brand in India. The company has a flexible range of pricing on their product so that everyone can buy the product according to their needs. Also, the quality of the products is up to the mark always. The customer support provided is also very good. Due to the above reasons, the Havells brand is best for geysers in India.
Which is the No.1 geyser in India?
Havells Monza is the No.1 geyser in India. This geyser is a 2000W 4 star geyser which comes with a 8 bar pressure, Metal body and Whirl flow technology. This geyser comes with a Magnesium Anode rod and Temperature regulation knob. It will heat the water in 30 minutes. You get 2 years of comprehensive warranty on the product and 5 years warranty on the inner tank.
1. Whirl flow technology.
2. Magnesium Anode and temperature regulating knob.
a. Free installation service.
b. Good quality pipes.
a. The installation service is slow.
Due to the above reasons, Havells Monza is the No.1 geyser in India. One can look to buy it at ease as it stands up of all the parameters.
Is 15-liter geyser enough for a bathroom?
As mentioned earlier, if you are a family of 2-3 members, then a geyser of 15 litres is enough for daily usage. It will also work more efficiently and will save a good amount of money monthly.
What is the price of 15-liter geysers?
The price of water geysers 15 litre varies from INR 6999 to INR 13899.
Below is the list of the price of 15- litres geysers.
1. AO Smith HSE-VAS-X (INR 9900)
2. Venus Splash (INR 10079)
3. Havells Monza (INR 13899)
4. Racold Andris Lux Plus (INR 13499)
5. Bajaj New Shakti (INR 8758)
6. V-Guard Victo (INR 6999)
7.Crompton Arno Neo (INR 9500)
8. V-Guard Divino (INR 8500)
9. AO Smith SAS-Plus (INR 12800)
10. V-Guard Pebble Metallica (INR 9100)